Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today is a typical Saturday morning for me, wake up before the crack of dawn, play online, watch movies and my wife sleeping, and then around 8:30 get up to take meds, make coffee and have breakfast...I know...I need to get a real life:)
As I was checking my blog I noticed the number of blogs I have written over the past few years and realized how little I have written in the last 3 years and how much I have missed writing. For me writing is theraputic, it allows me to say what I'm thinking, erase it and start over, or leave it and live with it. It gives my permission to be creative and step outside of my own box...and I choose how safe I want to be or how fearless. In blogging one is able to find themselves, reveal themselves, and share themselves...you just need to determine what you want to be and how you want to be seen.
During the past few years that I haven't been blogging I feel like I've lost some of me, that the creative side of me has diminished. I'm determined to change that and to rediscover me...the inner me!
Recently I wrote a book, as I've well advertised and anyone reading this should get a copy of:) One of the things I mention is that many people have simply quit dreaming, our lives get so busy and we become so consumed in living them that we don't dream about the future, or even the present for that matter. Langston Hughes said, "A man without a dream is a like a bird with a broken wing, He cannot fly."
Dreams are what men are made of. You can't create the moment your life changes, but you can dream about it and move toward it. You can walk out the necessary steps to bring into that time when everything changes. So why not start dreaming again, see stuff on the inside and let it work its way outside?
I'm dreaming of a new season...of new life and fresh creativity. I'm dreaming of better health and of a future filled with life and surprises...good stuff...even some not so good stuff...it comes with life you know. What I also know is that even with not so good stuff, God is always thinking of us, and His thoughts toward us are good and hopeful and of a great future!
What are you dreaming about?

20 comments:

Toliver Edge said...

Good to see someone else from WV on Blogger. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Si queres aprender a realizar lazos y moños con una persona que tiene mas de 20 años de experiencia,has un click en el link

http://01049g0enful--9slckf0j18eo.hop.clickbank.net

Humberto Queiroz said...

Peace of the Lord!

Excellent article, that the Almighty God can always help you and guide you wherever you go.

God bless you a thousand times more, (Deuteronomy 1:11).

I'm your follower!

http://conselhosanto.blogspot.com/

Mohammad Noor said...

http://gamingpoint89.blogspot.com

Middleberry said...

thank you very much for writing this...i will look for your book!

Middleberry said...

thank you for writing this...I will look for your book!

smith said...

No questions. I'm enjoying reading, though.
Web Design Bangalore

myrtle said...

WoW! i super enjoyed reading your blog.

Buy Rift Account

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog!

From Brazil to USA said...

Your writing is very enjoyable. I like the subject very much too. :)

Everything Changes said...

Dreaming of not just sowing into others to help them do creative things; but I want to carve out time to be creative again. Thanks for the post.

Lovesuperkarma said...

He with whom neither slander that gradually soaks into the mind, nor statements that startle like a wound in the flesh, are successful may be called intelligent indeed.

New SEO Tips said...

Hi, love the appearance of one’s website. Would you mind telling me what theme you’re using? I’m a new comer to this and I’m hoping to have mined looking anywhere near as cool as yours. Thanks.
.
.
.
.
Presentation Folders | Folder printing | Custom Folders

pink queen said...

Hay Dear Thats a nice Blog. Hope You will be batter in your life.
Tourism & Life Style

Needs said...

i like it

Unknown said...

Hey dear thanks for sharing that's great blogs.
Flights to Perth
Perth Flights
Flights to Perth Australia
Perth Flights
Cheap Flight to Perth
Cheap Flights to Melbourne
Flights to Melbourne
Melbourne Flights
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Flights to Dubai

jack said...

I come here to have a look !it is great and like it very much.Ravens Jerseys
Ray Rice Jersey
Lardarius Webb Jersey
Torrey Smith Jersey
Wes Welker Jersey
Rob Gronkowski Jersey

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative upcoming hollywood movie premieres hope to become your friends, regards

ssjj said...

Hello. I like your blog. vist here.I have already come.
This is on the second coming of christ.