Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving
The scripture keeps going through my mind that says that in everything we are to give thanks, to rejoice in the Lord always, and to be thankful and bless His holy name. I am thankful today for the Lord, His amazing grace and constant love...I'm such a loser, who knows why He cares for me, but I'm so thankful that He does. I am thankful for my family and friends, for my church and pastoral family...I'm thankful that it doesn't snow in Florida and that we aren't freezing to death...I'm thankful for the freedom to express myself and for the opportunities that have been afforded me...I'm thankful for the huge Thanksgiving dinner we enjoyed today, turkey, ham, cornbread dressing, no stuffing, and punch bowl angel food cake...Can you say stuffed? I'm thankful for my blogland friends and wish each of you a Happy Holiday Season!

No comments: