Saturday, December 31, 2005

We're Back! One week, over 1800 miles, several wonderful eateries under my belt, two ok motels, and a nice time in Ohio...Home at last, Home at last, Thank God Almighty we're home at last! I've forgotten what riding long distances with children in the back seat was like, my sister and I used to have lines in the back seat, actually, we're old and my Dad's car had a little seat inside the back seat that folded down...that was the line one must never cross! My two girls in the back seat of a PT Crusier with my laptop and a stack of DVD's...it was memorable. They were great, but traveling that far is tough on everyone. All of a sudden I feel like clicking my heels and calling for my dog Toto and saying, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home...Call you tell I'm glad to be back? I'm elated that no one broke into my home, I had this fear that someone would and that all that they would take was my new surround sound I got for Christmas...which I will be hooking up shortly! Tomorrow begins a New Year and we have new opportunities before us...Some must enter in and some will!

No comments: