Wednesday, February 14, 2007

American Star
Our school had a talent show today and I was one of the judges. It was awesome, kids from 3rd grade up to 7th, singing, dancing, jumping rope, and doing karate...one little girl tried to break a board but didn't, though I wasn't certain that she wasn't going to break her partner...I wanted to be Simon, but we weren't allowed to voice oral opinions, just work off of prepared score sheets...it was a hoot. The funny thing was there were girls that would do a serious spiritual song and then go into "Free Ride...Take It Easy!" I'm telling you it was phenomenal...I'm happy to be a part of a Christian School! What also happened was we saw little leaders and mini worshipers arise, the Bible speaks of children being arrows, the important thing about arrows is they are powerful only if directed, we get to direct the arrows!

No comments: