Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm Going To Fire My Wife!
My wife works at our school as the Art, Music, and PE teacher, she is pretty and quite incredible! I'm thinking of firing her...think it may put me on the couch? She is working hard to get her Christmas musical ready for two night of performance next week, one week from today to be exact. Two or three weeks ago she requested that we purchase wireless mics for her, I responded no, we will rent some...I've told her this three times...today she asked me if I had gotten the mics yet...it wasn't good...I am the chancellor you know...I could fire her...I would be in deep doo doo! I just needed to say it out loud...I'm better now, she's still beautiful, employed and I love her...but if she asks the fourth time...it'll be the same!

No comments: