Friday, September 08, 2006

Yesterday
I had a bad day yesterday, I'm glad it's over. Yesterday was my day to be depressed, I was trying a new hairstyle and it didn't work...got it cut. Thought I preached bad Wednesday night, and then got emails from church members saying it was just what they needed...reminded me it's not about me...it's His Word...not mine! I know that the Beatle's say that they believe in Yesterday, I like Today. Yesterday had some incredible moments, good and bad, but they were...Yesterday. The scripture says that Today is the day of salvation and that now is the accepted time. My best days are not behind me...they're right now. I think it's alright to have a bad day here and there, just as long as it was yesterday...our days are numbered and we can't afford to have too many bad Yesterdays....I love Today!

No comments: