Saturday, March 18, 2006

I've Seen It All Now
I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport yesterday, it's eight in the morning and I'm worn out. Went to bed at 11:00 PM, fell asleep around 2:00 AM, had to be up at 3:45 and caught a flight at 6:00 AM. Now I'm eating breakfast near a family of five, Momma wrestling with a 15-24 month year old, swats him on the behind and gets him calmed down...and then the food comes. It's a ham/cheese/egg biscuit...Momma pulls off a piece of ham, puts it in her mouth and then into his...I suppose she was trying to cool it down, but I was waiting for her to pull a worm out of the ground and feed it to him...Guess I've seen it all now! By the way, I'm in Galesburg, IL with The Dawg and Libby, and while the sun is shining brightly....It's Still COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I went to get my picture taken at Crappy's...What a name for a restaurant...I love it!

No comments: