Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American Idol
May the spirit of intercession fall upon the American people today...actually, it's too late! I voted five times last night for Katharine...remember the days when you could only vote once? Now you can vote as many times as you can get through...so I voted five times and felt good about it!
The Idol prophets are predicting Taylor Hicks...I think he looks constipated when he sings. Granted, he's got a decent voice, but everything he does looks the same...I can't stand to watch him...Joe Cocker was like that, love to hear him, just can't stand to watch him. If Taylor wins he'll be a good commercial singer, still a bar room player in my opinion...he's not willing to diversify...can't dye my hair...don't change much.
Miss Katharine on the other hand is a class act...Pray for Katharine!
Elliott looks like he's on a three week drunk....huge bags under his eyes...Send Him Home!
Go Katharine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im voteing for Katherin!!!

Deborha's Palm Tree said...

Constipated! Really? I'm sorry Neil, but Taylor reminds me of the old days...I am a little nostalgic at times! I used to watch James Brown, Otis Redding, BOB SEGER..and the list goes on and on..HOWEVER, I do think Katherine has an unbelievable voice...it will be a tough contest...GAMES ON!