Friday, May 12, 2006

I Never Cease To Be Amazed
Several months ago I began a new addition to my ministry at Oasis World Outreach...our Bishop asked me to assist our missions ministry by conducting a revival once a month or every other month...which is an amazement in itself that anyone would book me...since August of 2005 I've preached somewhere every month except December...while there I take 15-20 minutes to share about our ministry in Kenya and receive an offering. Believe me when I tell you it is a low key offering, there are no envelopes to be passed out and no mailing lists to be created...I share the story, pray and give the opportunity for a seed to be sown. It has been the most incredible journey, one of those things that reminds us that God is in control and He is ordering our steps. People from across the United States have sown into this ministry and I stand there with my mouth dropping open, my heart pulsating with praise, and my mind going into overtime as I wonder how God could ever use me! I am thankful for God's goodness, and for those pastors and churches that have received the Word with gladness and responded so generously...Thanks Folks for allowing the Lord to use you while He's using me...You are such wonderful people!

No comments: