Friday, May 05, 2006

I've Figured My Problem Out...
I'm just tired! I know that I've said I'm done blogging, but I haven't left Florida yet and still have DSL, so I thought I'd drop by for a moment. I'm just tired, have you ever been there? Not tired of anything in particular, just tired in general.
I'm on my way to Louisville to preach revival, so I think that I'll sleep in until 8:30 AM every morning while I'm there and on Friday when I return I'll stay in bed until 8:00 AM, and on Saturday I'll lay around sleeping and watching television all day...until I get tired of that...After that I should be rested up and ready to run at it again.
Maybe I'm just getting old...I'm simply worn out...can't think...feel uncreative...unuseful...tired!
I believe in the power of tomorrow...it's always better tomorrow...and to tell you the truth...Today ain't all that bad!

2 comments:

Clay said...

where are you going to be here in 'ville??? you know, derby is tomorrow!

Neil said...

I fly in tomorrow afternoon, think my flight arrives at 5:25 It just hit me a day or so ago that Derby was this weekend...suppose all of Don's people will be there on the weekend?