Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cleveland Rocks!
I'm in Elyria, OH this week with my good friends Thom and Janet Cody, they have a great church and are such awesome people...I love being around them! We've had three phenomenal services, there has been no pressure to perform, just open to allowing the Holy Spirit and the Word of God to work in their lives. They have a number of older people, these people have absolutely blessed my soul beyond words, they worship, they receive the Word, and they respond to it. I love to watch them praying in the altar and ministering to one another, it's fantastic! Elyria is just outside of Cleveland, yesterday I went to Cleveland, visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, ate lunch at the House of Blues...I know, I'm such a sinner, but the Lord must not have minded too much, He still used me last night! The city is awesome, if it didn't get cold and lots of snow I could probably live there...That Florida weather just can't be beat, but Cleveland Rocks!

4 comments:

Ken said...

Say Hello to Thom & Janet for Deb & I. They are great friends and even greater people.

Neil said...

I was going to call you this morning, Thom says hello and for you to quit sneaking out the back door when members show up!

Darrell said...

What? You mean you wouldn't want to live in the 'Burg man?

Ken said...

Ask Thom about the time he took me on visitation to the blind womans house! She lived in a Trailer and some kind of Critter had gotten in and there were apples all over the floor that were half eaten. I would have snuck out the back door that day if I knew where it was! LOL