Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whew...I'm Not Going To Jail!
My income tax is due this Monday, I mailed my information to my CPA last week from Ohio...to the wrong address...my tax stuff is lost in USPO space and there are three actual working days before taxes are due...was I scared or what? It's the last thing on my mind when I go to bed and the first thing when I get up, wake up in the middle of the night...right there on my forehead. Today I was able to get the information together, faxed and already heard back some good news! Whew, I just knew I was going to be involved in a prison ministry from the inside and am so thankful that I'm not!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Neil, I can't believe you took on that worry! You didn't do it intentionally. Cast that care on the Lord and let him take care of it. :)