Monday, October 29, 2007

Today's Stuff
Since August I've been traveling like a crazy man, been to Chicago, Kenya, Illinois, Ohio twice, and am presently in Jensen Beach, FL. Tonight I preach in a tent revival, last night there water in the tent, and the Lord revealed Himself in a beautiful way, I'm going home after tonight's service. Saturday I'm off to Illinois, and then home for four weeks...PTL. In all of my travels I have come to appreciate the goodness of the Lord, the protection and provision of the Lord, my wife and children, my pastor and church, and my own bed! There really is not place like home, I'm clicking my heels right now. There's also a new addition to our home, Coco, a six week old kitten, I left yesterday afternoon and he moved in shortly afterward, we haven't met but I am confident that we'll be fine. Thanks to all that read here, I'll write something good later, just wanted to stop by and say hello!

No comments: